Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Silkroad Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

28.05.2010, 20:39

Destination 3 - by wiNt

Hey.
Continuation of Destination movies. As you can see, I'v done them on each cap. We have next cap, so I decited to do another Destination movie :) There is few days from RedSea server.
I hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTZNWeXsrr8

Programs used :
Recording - Video Card, Fraps
Editing - Adobe After Effect, Sony Vegas 9.0

How long I was making this ?
Like 2 days.

Here you are Destination 1 and 2.
Destination 1
Destination 2

28.05.2010, 21:58

Hello w1nt.

I already wrote a comment on YouTube, but I will tell you my opinion here as well. The video is well done, the beginning was quite good. You took advantage of the camera usage. After a few minutes the video is turning into PVP sequences, they are good as well. But please do me a favour and remove "best Silkroad movie" in your movie title on YouTube. It's by far not the best Silkroad movie and I think you might know that. Anyway, keep doing your videos, I still like them.

Regards.
ᵇ ᶫ ᵅ ᶜ ᵏ ᵑ ᵅ ᵖ ᵅ ᶫ ᶬ

28.05.2010, 23:39

Argh, honestly i didn't like the beginning, was nice edited, but nothing for me. ^^
PVP was good - that's what I like. : )
End was kinda boring, could be made in a more interesting way.
Anyways, still good. ^.^

30.05.2010, 14:00

An affront to all halo players...