Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Silkroad Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Pumaboy

unregistriert

25.04.2007, 21:23

Hacken?

Hey

Mal ne wichtige frage kann man über die Gilde gehackt werden?

und ist an dem exchange / friendlist eig. was dran? ...

feary

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

25.04.2007, 21:32

an exchange hack soll angeblich was dran sein das man über die gilde gehackt werden kann ist mir nue und scheint mir recht unlogisch
CSRO lvl100 Pure Str Glavie ~Competetion, Div1~

Die Gilde ~Rising~ auf Csro sucht aktive legit Member, bei interesse einfach eine PM schreiben für mehr Infos!

:)

25.04.2007, 22:02

Ich denke schon, dass es einen exchange hack gibt. Wenn ich manchmal mit meiner schönen Som waffe herumlaufe, dann kommen highlvler auf mich zugelaufen und fragen mich nach 5k. Ist ja denke ich nicht mehr normal bei so einem lvl(60-80) o.O
Dann frage ich mich schon manchmal, was die wirklich damit bezwecken wollen und ich glaube kaum, dass sie wegen 5k herumrennen und um Gold betteln....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Greenlight« (25.04.2007, 22:27)

Bertl

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

26.04.2007, 09:34

RE: Hacken?

Exchange hack ist zwar nicht bewiesen worden, solltest du aber höchstens mit Leuten machen denen du vertraust.
Warum ein Risiko eingehen, man kann über Stall (1Gold) alles tauschen.
lvl 107 s/s Nuker - active (WTB SON Headgear Protector Male)
lvl 72 Blader - stand by
lvl 45 Wizzard - zu Testzwecken

DarthMaul

~ Schlummerbärchi ~

Beruf: richter

• Nachricht senden

26.04.2007, 09:53

angeblich gibts ja ab auch stall hack....wie siehts damit aus?

Under the winter skies
We stand glorious!
And with Oden on our side
We are victorious!

SoNiq

Schüler

Beruf: Botter aus Leidenschaft

• Nachricht senden

26.04.2007, 10:09

Zitat

Original von Bertl

Hmmm nein .. ja doch kann man schon aber JEDER würde diese Gelegenheit fürs scammen nutzen :].... (als beispiel) ja geil ein 64 sosun sword für ein gold .... =)

DAU84

Verteidiger einer zerschmetterten Welt

Beruf: Software Developer

• Nachricht senden

26.04.2007, 10:12

Zitat

Original von SoNiq

Zitat

Original von Bertl

Hmmm nein .. ja doch kann man schon aber JEDER würde diese Gelegenheit fürs scammen nutzen :].... (als beispiel) ja geil ein 64 sosun sword für ein gold .... =)

Man muss sowas ja net in der City tun ;). Gibt genug freie Stellen draussen wo man sowas tun kann. Ich mach das regelmäßig mit meinem Kumpel, weil wir zu faul sind, Exchange immer wieder zu aktivieren.
vergisst man schnell mal, dass die DAUs eigentlich in der überzahl sind.

ich weiß sehr genau, dass AIDS viele (Geschechts-)Krankheiten, darunter HIV, vorbeugt.

26.04.2007, 10:30

Er hat das eher so gemeint, mann kann ein SoSun lvl 64 Schwert für über 999 Mille verkaufen, aber im Stall gehts nicht. Und dann musst du der anderen Person schon so trauen, dass sie dir über Stall irgendein Item für das restliche geld abkauft oder sich mit einem billigen SoSun Schwert verzieht.
In Memories Relana
lvl 80 Pure STR Bow

New Charakter Satriani
Server Saturn
lvl 52

26.04.2007, 10:34

Auf Silkroad Online Forums hat ein User einen recht interessanten Bericht über die angeblichen Party- und Exchangehacks geschrieben. Den Namen des Programms, mit dem er das untersucht hat, habe ich vorsichtshalber zensiert.

Zitat

Please take the time to read this entire thing because you may learn something, i read the entire thing so you should too Smile :

"I have been meaning to get back on this topic. My time has been rather restrictive, but I really wanted to get back to this, as I know that a lot of people are concerned about this issue and the safety of their SRO account.

Rumors have been going around that you can get hacked by accepting a trade or a random party invite. Things that have added fuel to the fire, are new players comming on to the server begging for gold, and being pushy about it, and several bot programs that auto-invite nearby players to a party.

This seemed very unlikely to me, for several reasons. One is that Joymax uses a seperate server for authenticating users, than the ones you actually go to after authentication. The process is fairly simple, you login to the authenticating server, your username and password is sent encrypted to the authenticating server. You are authenticated and are assigned a session key of sorts that does not contain any of your account login details. This is a fairly secure system. Now keep in mind, that IF they did not do things in this manner, their really would not be any reasonable need for a seperate authenticating server.

Now lets take a closer look at how the SRO program interacts with the MMORPG server. Messages are being sent back and forth between client (the SRO program running on your computer) and the server (in our case, the Aege server). Map messages are never sent, other than coordinates, because, as we learned a few weeks back, people could explore Takla Makan after dc'ing froim the Aege server. That tells us that the client has the entire world map on it, it does not need to recieve messages from the server about the outlay of the map. Other information, however, like monster locations, player locations and interactions, has to be sent from and to the server.

No I have to ask myself, what sense would it make to send my login account info as a message to the server, and then back to another person's client for a trade? Why would the other person's client be at all concerned about my credentials? I had to have been already authenticated to send the message to begin with.

So, I have to admit, I was a big skeptic about the tradeand party hacks, so I decided to investigate. I did a little digging, and went to some of the popular botting sites to figure out if this was really possible.

Now before I continue, you need to know that hackers are arrogant. They are like burglars who can get away with boasting about their last gig. But, like burglars, hackers depend alot on your (the victim's) ignorance. This is important, because if they can keep you ignorant, they retain some control over you. That's why hackers never share how they hacked with their victims.

Something that I took note of about SilkGaurdian's description of what happened, was that XyloLaser applied for a trade with him, but he then cancelled, and the hacker made the comment "... your firewall is not too good..." I know that it is impossible for the hacker to have reached his firewall. First off, I cannot access another person's computer while ingame, because only the server retains the ip addresses of the clients that it communicates with. That information is not passed on anywhere else. It would take effort (granted, a senseless one) for Joymax to do that. And to really tell if someone has a weak firewall, they would have to do what is called a port-scan. Port-scan's take a while, as they probe port openings in ranges from 1 to 10000. Now, a quicker scan could be shot off, if they stuck with just scanning a few well known ports. But, looking back at the SRO client, what do we remember about the client in regards to your account and password? It doesn't store it. If your username and your password information is not stored on your computer, then what's the point in hacking your computer?

Ok, so let's give these arrogant pinheads the benefit of the doubt, and take a closer look at how they might obtain this information through a trade or party.
I read a post from one hacker that said the hack was real and could be done using ***. *** is a free program for cheaters. There is no installation program for it, so it doesn't appear to put anything into your registry (although I didn't check after I ran the program). The program essentially cheats the game's interface to allow the cheater to enter in whatever information they want. It has a search interface for reading data in memory, and finding memory segments so you can alter the data.

Now GameGuard does a pretty good job keeping the user from using it. It keeps the game data hidden. Circumvent GameGuard, you can then read what the SRO client is puting into memory with *** There is a free patch you can download that circumvents GameGuard that the botters use. So, armed with all the hacker tools, I went forth to see if I could hack myself (using 2 seperate accounts that I never actually use to play). What is interesting, is that although *** seems to do a pretty good job deciphering binary trees for other programs, it did not seem up to the task for the SRO client. This is probably because there is very little server information that gets sent to the SRO client to begin with. I did multiple searches, I began searching for the actual username and password, since I already knew them, that made the most sense. The search turned up nothing. I tried this with both a party invite and a trade. Could not find it anywhere.

I sincerely believe that the trade/party hack is a hoax. A hoax to create uncertainty and fear. Keep you the victims supressed and vulnerable, when really you should be looking elsewhere for the hacks.

Back to the analogy of hackers and burglers. A hacker is no different than the burgler. The burglar will watch the home they wish to rob carefully, sometimes several days. Learn the patterns of the owners, and wait for an opportune time to do their deed.

When I sat there and read the posts of various seasoned hackers, they themselves talk too much. All I heard was how secure SRO is, and "next to impossible to hack". Joymax was just careful not to leave any obvious loopholes open. Trade/party hacks included. Its not hard to secure a site well."

Notice how it's in quotes, its not mine i read it somewhere else.

26.04.2007, 12:52

Zitat

Original von DarthMaul
angeblich gibts ja ab auch stall hack....wie siehts damit aus?

es gibt zumindest einen kräftigen stall-bug, der es anderen ermöglicht dich aus dem spiel zu kicken ( aber ich werd hier nicht näher darauf eingehen wie das funktioniert )

ob man auch regelrecht gehackt werden kann über den stall wüsst ich jetzt nicht... aber unmöglich ist nichts in silkroad.